Friday, June 8, 2007

6

The previous entry was dedicated to someone. So, gonna start blogging again! Haha, have not been blogging much due to working. I have been sleeping earlier then ever and watching TV!!! Haha… the only thing I have not done well is losing weight…. Sigh, really hope to lose the much needed weight… getting fatter by the day!!! Save me! Ps! Yes! Gym one day…. Haha….

Wondering why am I blogging fervently right now? I’m bored at work…. Aargh! There’s too much people, yet, not enough work to be distributed. However, I’m kind of lucky, as I’m in the team with a lot of work to complete. Have been given a case on my own, wow, sometimes, I’m a little overwhelmed at how much I know and don’t know, filling in the blanks is relatively simple. The challenge for me is to understand how much I know when I’m filling in the blanks. Still at it, trying to figure things out… =)

All the interns were given a chance to go to Batam. Haha, the other intern and I drew lots, and I got it!! Initially, there was a discussion between the senior and supervisor, however, the outcome was to draw lots. In my heart, I really thought that the other gal would be chosen. By a stroke of luck, the chance was given to me. Really wonder who would they have chosen…. Hmmz, but I got it!! Haha, gonna enjoy my time there….! At least, it makes the time crawl…. =) I’m excited!!!

Exams results are out… haha, finally, am able to face my exam results with the usually optimism I have. Perhaps, I’m too used with the lousiness of the results, therefore, not too affected with the outcome. After this internship stint, I’ve come to realize that results does not mean anything much. If I sux at it, I get lesser pay for a start. I might not be able to get into the BIG 4, but, I’ll still get a job. The higher your result go, does not really equal to what you can do. I’m learning right now, so are all new accounts assistant…. So, haha…. Not gonna waste my time and energy feeling sad anymore…. Partly, I think I’m not in school anymore, not surrounded by people who do well, who doesn’t care for anything except for their results. I finally do see people who are the same standard as me, which means, I can stop feeling lousy. It sux, when my self-esteem takes a damn good beating from being exposed to too many people who are good. Well, I’ve never aimed to be the best, but to try my best in anything I do…. Realize, I bring the way I live to the way I teach my students…. =) giving your best, it’s enough…. =)

Well, many things have been said, yet, sadly, a lot more have been left unsaid….

Anyway, internship is fun! Haha, perhaps, there’s many of us working together…. Gonna upload some photos… take a look!!!


The 8 of US!! Weiyun's birthday!

Birthday gal and me! =)

It's supposed to be LE4! hAhA!!

No comments: